Annemurphy.com.au is dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information that may identify you when you use this website, you can be reassured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Credit card and/or bank account details
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you provide
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research reasons. We may contact you by email, telephone or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not direct-market to anyone unless they have been given an opportunity to opt out of receiving future direct marketing communications. However, if we contact you for the purpose of direct marketing, without having obtained your prior consent, because it is impracticable to do so, we will at that time, provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications at no cost to you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose personal information to organisations outside of Annemurphy.com.au.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be 100% guaranteed to be secure. Accordingly we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from us.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to your as an individual. The web application can tailor it’s operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web-page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie is no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, apart from the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about your under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will correct any information found to be incorrect as promptly as possible.